» » VA - Best of best 20 tracks + 1 tracks bonys

VA - Best of best 20 tracks + 1 tracks bonys

Автор: spunkerboybr от 18-02-2015, 22:10, посмотрело: 4734

Vinylrip by spunkerboybr

VA - Best of best 20 tracks + 1 tracks bonys

Новый бразильский сайт будет время от времени вносить вклад
в основном с Easy Listening материал из США и Бразилии.

Название:
20 Best of best
Исполнитель:
VA
Жанр: jazz, retro, orchestra, pop
Год выпуска: разные
Количество композиций: 20+1

Формат: lossless, mp3
Качество: flac 24-96, mp3-320
Размер файла: 1,45gb + 160mb (3%восстановление)

Прослушивание: mp3

Список композиций:

03 Kodachrome & Mabelline is from Simon & Garfunkel The Concert In Central Park. It is the 3rd out of 4 songs in the side. My album is EX+
05 Aquarius & Let The Sunshine In is from Ray Conniff's Jean. It is the last song of side 1. The album is EX.
05 Charmaine is from James Last's World Hits. It is the last song of side 1 and the album is EX+.
05 Ebb Tide & Moon River is from Romanticos de Cuba's No Cinema Volume 2. It is the last song of side 1 and the album is NM.
05 Feelings & Theme from Summer of 42 is from Pedrinho Mattar's Especial Volume 2. It is the last song of sinde 1 and the album is EX+
05 Fifty Ways To Leave Your Lover is from Ray Conniff's Send in the Clowns. Last song of side 1 and the album is EX+
05 We Had it All features Marty Robbins and it is from Ray Conniff's The Nashville Connection. LAst song of side 1 and the album is NM
06 Clair is from Ray Conniff's I Can See Clearly Now. LAst song of side 1 and the album is NM
06 New York, New York is from Franck Pourcel's Turbo Rhapsody. LAst Song of side 1 and the album is NM
06 Strange Music is from Ray Conniff's S Continental. Last song of side 1 and the album is EX+.
Jingle Bell Rock is from Herb Alpert's Christmas Album. 4/5 song of side 2 and the album is EX+
Bad, Bad Leroy Brown is from Frank Sinatra's Some Nice Things I've Missed. LAst song of side 2 and the album is EX+
Get on with your livin' is from Dean Martin's You're The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me. Last song of side 2 and the album is NM
I believe in music is from Perry Como's And I Love You So. Last song of side 2 and the record is NM
True Love Ways is from Buddy Holly's Legend. Las t song of side 4 and the record is NM
Ecstasy is from Ray Conniff's O Som Alegre de Ray Conniff. Last song of side 2 and the record is EX-
Silver Bells is from Elvis Presley's The Wonderful World of Chrsitmas. LAst song of side 2, record is NM
What Happens to is from Andy Williams' The Other Side Of Me. LAst song of side 2, record is EX+
Petite Femme is from Paul Mauriat's Volume 19. Last song of side 2, record is EX+
December 1963 is from Frankie Valli & The 4 Seasons OS Grandes Sucessos... LAst song of side 2, record is NM.

Техническая информация:
Усилитель: Marantz PM550DC
Патрон: Audio-Technica AT440MLa
Проигрыватель: Marantz TT6200
Звуковая плата: Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi HD USB
Оцифровка Программное обеспечение: iZotope RX3 Advanced (manual Click / Pop Removal)
и Adobe Audition 3 (recording, occasional manual click/pop removal)

Внимание! У вас нет прав для просмотра скрытого текста.

*** В связи с языковым барьером новость помог подготовить Ollleg
*** При использовании материала на других сайтах ссылка на первоисточник
и автора оцифровки обязательна!

от автора оцифровок:
Все пользователи, которые скачивают данную подборку, я бы высоко ценим комментарии и отзывы о записях. Позвольте мне знать ваши мнения!
Spunker Boy

Релиз понравился ? Скажи автору спасибо !

Категория: Vinyl-Rip 24-96, Vinyl-Rip 16-41, mp3, pop muzic

Уважаемый посетитель, Вы зашли на сайт как незарегистрированный пользователь.
Мы рекомендуем Вам зарегистрироваться либо войти на сайт под своим именем.
Информация
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.